Thursday, May 19, 2016

A Purpose and a Promise - Custom Blog Design

Hey!

I just designed the lovely Emily's blog, A Purpose and a Promise.

Enjoy!


Custom Blog Design Review by Emily

1. How would you rate the service of Allie's Blog Designs? (service, contact abilities, time it took, etc.)
5 stars! Allie was very quick about designing my blog, and her service was wonderful! ;)

2. How would you rate your full blog design?
4 1/2 stars. I like the design very much! It wasn't exactly what I had in mind at first, but I do like it! I added a few minor things to it myself, but I appreciate the base.

3. How would you rate the application process and Allie's website?

4. How do you rate your overall satisfaction?

Thanks Emily!

-Allie-

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! Feel free to ask questions!

-Allie-